A restaurant manager ensures the smooth running of the restaurant. They hire and train staff in accordance with company policies. Additionally, restaurant managers speak to customers about any concerns or issues, while creating work schedules.
- coordinate day-to-day restaurant management operations
- Provide superior food and beverage service and ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond effectively and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and seek new suppliers
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Manage the good image of the restaurant and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and improvise ways to improve them
- Train new and current employees on good customer service practices
- Recommend ways to reach a wider audience (e.g. social media discounts and ads)
- Create detailed weekly, monthly and yearly income and expense reports
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager
- In-depth knowledge of food and beverages, with the ability to memorize and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, such as open table, etc.
- Advanced skills in financial management
- A BSC degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or Culinary School is a plus
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead all aspects of our business. You will provide a high quality menu and ensure that the staff provides an excellent customer experience.
To be successful in this role, you will need management skills and experience. with restaurant health and safety rules
Ultimately, you will ensure that our restaurants run smoothly and that customers have an enjoyable dining experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.